Eachine E20 3D Mini Spider Inverted Flight Quadcopter
The Eachine E20 3D Mini Spider is another unique machine from Eachine. Designed for inverted flight, and amazing stunts.
Gyro: 6 axis
Charging time: 45mins
Flying time: 9mins
Remote distance: about 60m
Motor: 8.5mm x 20mm Motors
Copter battery: 3.7V 400mAh Lipo battery
- E20 3D Mini Spider RC Quadcopter
- 3.7V 400mAh battery
- 4 Spare propellers
- USB cable
- Does not require FAA registration.
- Well made with higher quality plastic.
- Fast little quadcopter, even in beginner’s rate.
- Prop guards also serve as landing skids for inverted landings.
- Difficult to get the battery and wires in the back door.
- Very difficult to control in expert rate.
- Instruction manual mislabeled regarding controls.
The one-key stunt design makes it easier than ever for beginners to perform tricks and stunts. Having the 6 Axis flight control system, and durable mainframe allows the Eachine E20 3D mini Spider to fly in windy outdoor conditions with greater stability.
In terms of flight characteristics, the Spider has three rate settings, (low, intermediate, and high) even in low rates it has very fast pitch angle and yaw speed. In the high rate mode, the Spider is almost too fast with an unreal yaw rate! It’s a sporty flier indeed being able to perform tight banking turns.
A few small issues we found with the Spider are the battery bay is very tight in space making access to the battery difficult. Also, the flimsy battery door is no help as well. We found the modes switch, located near the throttle, is more for the response of the Spider’s yaw and pitch performance than the actual speed of the quadcopter. Also, the props are thin and should be more durable than they are, But for the price, it”s still one of the amazing quads copter of it’s kind !