Speed and agility are the top two qualities you need if you want to compete in drone racing. If you want to quickly jump into drone racing, the Walkera F210 is a great choice. The F210 is pretty much as close as it gets to ready to fly straight out of the box. The design of the F210 quad is robust, almost every part is made from carbon fiber, or all aluminum to allow good impact resistance.
Quick Specifications of the Walkera F210
Brand Name: Walkera F210
Rotor Dia: 128mm
Overall Dimension: 182 x 182 x 103 mm
Remote Controller: DEVO 7
Main Controller: FCS-F210(F3)
OSD: F210 OSD
Brushless Motor: WK-WS-28-014A KV2500
Battery: 14.8V 1300mAh 40C 4S Li-PO
Flight Time: 8~9 mins
What Comes In the Box
- Walkera F210 Racing Drone
- 700TVL Camera
- DEVO 7 ( Mode 2)
- Battery charger
- Power Adapter
- 2 Sets of propellers
- Manual with CD
DEVO 7 Transmitter
The F210 ships with the Devo 7, which is a nice entry level 7CH remote controller from Walkera. It feels good in the hand but is heavier compared to the newer 7E, the Devo 7 is powered by 8 AA Ni-Cd batteries.
The motors can be easily armed by moving the throttle stick (mode 2 – left stick) to the lowest left corner and holding it for 2 seconds. Disarming can be done in the same way by moving the throttle stick to the lowest right position. Switching between flight modes can be made by using the 3 position “Mix” switch, located on the right side above the”Elevator” stick.
- It’s a stable flier, yet also very fast.
- Spare parts availability.
- 14.8V 1300mAh 40C 4S LiPo battery.
- FC3 flight controller flight control board is configurable.
- Very good control and FPV video range (over 200 meters).
- HD camera with low light level and IR capability.
- Carbon fiber construction, very resistant to crash damage.
- Fail-safe bug on the earlier versions.
- There is no mount provided for optional recording camera.
Right out of the box, this quad is efficiently tuned to allow any user, from beginners to advanced pilots, to fly at extreme speeds, and combines the ability to flip and roll with ease. It’s fast !!!! and extremely stable. The horizon mode is easy even for a beginner. The control range is also excellent. The walkera receiver offers a good 400m of range.