Lowepro, a company with a 50-year reputation in creating protective gear-carrying solutions for adventurers, today launched the newest addition to their DroneGuard™ series: the DroneGuard Pro Inspired. The new pack expands Lowepro’s choices for consumer drone protection, enabling enthusiasts to carry a variety of drones anywhere safely. In addition to the new DroneGuard Pro Inspired, Lowepro has expanded the DroneGuard family to include five new DroneGuard packs and cases, all available today.
“Drones are growing in popularity and require highly specialized storage solutions to both protect them and conveniently transport them with their accessories,” said Tim Grimmer, Vice President of Brand and Product for DayMen, Lowepro’s holding company. “Our streamlined new packs pair functionality with armored protection and convenience to offer the ultimate solution for users of DJI drones.”
Designed specifically to protect DJI Inspire I or Inspire II drones, the DroneGuard Pro Inspired ($199.95 US MSRP) features a top-loading hangar compartment engineered for these models. This lightweight pack offers a unique carry system that increases maneuverability and functions like a backcountry backpack. Flexible dividers securely house a DJI Inspire or Inspire II, a transmitter, up to six extra batteries, a mini tablet protected by built-in CradleFit™ technology, and other essentials. Exterior neoprene motor socks give added protection along with compression-molded FormShell™ technology to protect gear and props. Adjustable shoulder, chest and waist straps keep users comfortable, while ActivZone™ balanced comfort system delivers ergonomic support and ventilation. Includes patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™. The DroneGuard Pro Inspired is available now.
The expanded DroneGuard series will feature new additions to the line including:
- DroneGuard Pro 450 ($274.95 US MSRP) – Built for the pro pilot, this professional quality lightweight backpack provides streamlined security under extreme conditions for a DJI Phantom, transmitter, up to 5 extra batteries, 15″ laptop and mini tablet with additional space for an Osmo and 1-2 GoPros or mirrorless kit and personal items. The pack features FormShell™ soft armor throughout for the highest level of protection, with plenty of zippered access and customizable compartments to organize, carry and protect specific gear. Exterior attachment points provide extra storage, along with dedicated prop storage and removable transmitter and battery boxes to protect fragile parts.
- DroneGuard BP 400 ($149.95 US MSRP) – Built to trek to any location, this specialized backpack expertly defends against bumps and hard hits. Dedicated compartments for a DJI Phantom, propeller and transmitter keep gear safe, while 15″ laptop and 10″ tablet pouches allow drone photographers to edit photos and footage on-location. Compression-molded FormShell™ technology protects gear from impact without added weight or bulk. This lightweight, armored pack provides protective and customizable organization for drone, propellers, transmitter and tools.
- DroneGuard BP 250 ($149.95 US MSRP) – This specialized backpack provides rugged protection through a compression-molded FormShell™ soft armor exterior and flexible interior dividers for a DJI Mavic Pro, transmitter, up to five extra batteries, 15″ laptop, 10″ tablet, Osmo and two GoPros or mirrorless kit, plus personal items. It also features a PhoneZone pocket on the shoulder strap for up to plus-size smartphones, extra storage and transmitter pad to protect delicate control knobs during transit.
- DroneGuard BP 200 ($109.95 US MSRP) – Specifically designed to house a DJI Mavic Pro and a hydration reservoir, this streamlined backpack keeps drone enthusiasts’ thirst quenched and device safe while on the move. Ideal for biking, snow sports, hiking and climbing, this pack features flexible dividers to securely house a DJI Mavic Pro, transmitter, up to five extra batteries, hydration reservoir or mini tablet, snacks and an extra layer of clothing.
- DroneGuard CS 150 ($49.95.95 US MSRP) – Transport a DJI Mavic Pro and accessories securely to any location with this lightweight, specialized case offering rugged protection without added bulk. This bag features adjustable dividers designed specifically to house the DJI Mavic Pro, transmitter and an extra battery. The case easily stores in larger bags and includes a transmitter pad to protect delicate control sticks during transit, and a removable organization panel keeps fragile parts and charging cords secure on the go.
Each of the new packs, including the DroneGuard Inspired, feature compression-molded FormShell™ technology to protect gear without added bulk or weight. Packs with FormShell™ exterior pockets provide easy access to sunglasses, water bottles and other small items in addition to stretch and zipper side pockets for even more accessibility to small items. Patented, built-in, All Weather AW Covers™ protect the new DroneGuard Pro 450 and DroneGuard Pro Inspired from rain, snow, dust, sand and any imaginable weather condition.
For more information about the DroneGuard Pro Inspired and the expanded DroneGuard series, including purchasing, please visit: http://www.lowepro.com/droneguard.