Dronecloud is the first drone management platform to harmonize customer engagement with industry-leading drone compliance. A full end-to-end solution to manage the complex workflows involved in running internal and external drone teams, from client job commissioning and compliance through to flight planning and data delivery.
Designed for all sizes, types, and complexity of drone operations, Dronecloud simplifies operations that are often suffering from disjointed and inefficient workflows such as:
- Multiple subscriptions for different parts of the drone workflow with your and your client’s sensitive data flowing from point to point across the internet – who knows what is stored where… and by whom…
- A mix of cloud-based and local systems supported by spreadsheets and emails. Avoiding misunderstandings and misalignment with clients is a constant battle
- An inability for clients to track progress of multiple jobs in real-time.
Key features of Dronecloud.
- Customer Job request and quoting – Engage customers, nail down requirements
- Job Management for operators and clients – Keep track of your workload
- Manage your fleet, teams and log flights – effortless admin
- Manage Airspace and risk to the highest industry standards – stay compliant
- Data hosting and visualization – Share and collaborate securely
- Data sensitivity and security built into the core – complete confidence for you and your customers
- Building an ecosystem prepared for the future – BVLOS, real-time insurance, access to large
Dronecloud are offering free benefits for joining their beta programme, to get involved head to:
https://dronecloud.io/find-out-more or email email@example.com